Advanced Abortion Screening: Serving Metro Atlanta in Georgia including Ansley Park, Buckhead, Candler-McAfee, East Atlanta, Emory Village, Midtown, Mountain Park, North Druid Hills, Old Fourth Ward, Panthersville, Stone Mountain, The Ponderosa, Toco Hills, Vinings, Virginia Highlands, Westfield, Brookhaven, Buford, Cumming, Dunwoody, East Cobb, Lilburn, Tucker, Duluth, Peachtree Corners, Suwanee, Norcross, and more!
When you’re ready to get an abortion, there are a few things that are medically suggested to have in place.
- Medical verification of pregnancy: In the state of Georgia, it’s required that you have pregnancy verification from a medical clinic or doctor’s office prior to an abortion.
- Verification that the pregnancy is live, meaning there is a heartbeat. Approximately one in four pregnancies end in miscarriage. If the pregnancy is not viable, you do not need an abortion, but you may need some other kind of medical care.
- Determine how far along you are. This impacts which kind of abortion, medical or surgical, you can obtain.
- Determine if you have a sexually transmitted infection. STIs can spread during some abortion procedures. If you have an infection, it’s medically suggested to take medication and clear up the infection prior to your abortion.
- Determine if you are Rh negative, to determine if you need Rh medication.
- Determine if you have low hemoglobin. This way, you know what kind of abortion procedure is in your best interest medically.
The first three services are available, free of charge, to qualifying patients at the Women’s Clinic of Atlanta. The next three services (4 through 6) are included in our Advanced Abortion Screening for a small fee of only $25. As a nonprofit clinic, it is our pleasure to offer this service to our community at a price that is below our costs.
If you are considering abortion, we would love to serve you. Our team here at the Women’s Clinic of Atlanta includes trained and licensed medical professionals who will provide caring and confidential care.
Women’s Clinic of Atlanta
222 E Ponce de Leon Ave,
Decatur, GA 30030
Women’s Clinic of Atlanta
2750 Old Alabama Rd Suite 100,
Johns Creek, GA 30022
We will serve you regardless of where you live. With clinics in Johns Creek and Decatur, we often serve women in metro Atlanta including, but not limited to the following areas:
Ansley Park, GA
Druid Hills, GA
East Atlanta, GA
Emory Village, GA
Little Five Points, GA
Mountain Park, GA
North Druid Hills, GA
Old Fourth Ward, GA
Stone Mountain, GA
Toco Hills, GA
Virginia Highlands, GA
East Cobb, GA
Peachtree Corners, GA