ABORTION IN JOHNS CREEK GA AND OUR SERVICES:
Our Medical staff is fully trained and will be more than happy to assist you and answer your questions about the following abortion procedures. Our Medical staff can also discuss the importance of having STI testing prior to an abortion procedure.
All services are confidential as allowable by state law.
Abortion Education Johns Creek, GA
If you are thinking about abortion in Johns Creek, GA, please contact us before you make a final choice. We are here to help you sort through all your questions and concerns. There is a lot to educate yourself on before you make a decision, and we will assist you every step of the way.
Abortion is not a simple procedure; it may have many side effects. Abortion has been associated with preterm birth, emotional and psychological impact, and spiritual consequences. Please contact our clinic so that you can make an informed decision.
Free of Charge Services Offered:
- Early Detection Pregnancy Testing Johns Creek(medical verification needed prior to an abortion)
- Ultrasound (for qualifying patients only) Johns Creek
- Sexual Health Screening – STD and STI Testing in Johns Creek
- Community Referrals
- Sexual Health Education
Community Services Offered:
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhea testing for females between
the ages of 15 and 28 years of age – fee of $15.00 (cash only).
ID is required to confirm your age.
Treatment for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea is available for patients receiving a positive test result through testing at one of our clinics. There is a $15.00 (cash only) fee for treatment. (additional costs may apply for medication and retesting)
- HIV Oraquick Rapid Antibody Test (Initial Screening) for females between the ages of 15 and 28 years of age – fee of $15.00 (cash only). ID is required to confirm your age.
- Teen-Parent Sexual Health Mediation – fee of $15.00 per session (cash only). A total of 3 sessions can be provided. This service is for families who feel as though their teen daughter is engaging in at-risk sexual activity or risky relationship behavior. A trained professional at the Women’s Clinic of Atlanta will meet with the parents and the daughter separately with the goal of eventually bringing them together and facilitating a healthy plan of action.
*It is medically recommended to be tested for STIs prior to an abortion procedure.
Education for ALL options:
- Abortion Johns Creek
- Adoption Johns Creek
- Parenting Johns Creek
- Post Abortion Care
Adverse Diagnosis (during pregnancy):
- Resources and compassionate care available
- Confidential help (confidential as allowable by state law)
Chemical Abortion Reversal
- Resources Available
All clinics provide a non-threatening, compassionate environment for you to process through your choice and situation.
All services are offered confidentially as allowable by state law.
*Arriving 20 minutes late for an appointment can lead to an extended wait time or the need to reschedule.
Abortion 30022, 30096, 30092
Welcome to Johns Creek! Johns Creek is a city located in Fulton County in the U.S. state of Georgia. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the population was 76,728. The city is a northeastern suburb of Atlanta. According to USA TODAY, Johns Creek is the third best city in the United States.